About: The Ross Family Autism Scholarship was established to honor the two sons of the Ross Family who have Autism. The scholarship is designed to inspire students who are on the Autism Spectrum that they can overcome their disability and pursue their dreams of furthering their education.
- Graduating senior from a high school in Delaware County, Indiana or Davis County, Utah
- Applicant must have received a diagnosis of an Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Applicant must have a grade point average of 3.0 (or the equivalent) or higher
- For use at any college, university, technical school, vocational school, or community college
- Consideration will be given to academic ability, extra-curricular activities, and community service
Applications for this scholarship will be open on January 1, 2021.