Michael Brodhead was born with a congenital heart defect. He lived life with great enthusiasm and courage. Michael was thirteen years old at the time of his death in 1989. His parents chose to create a scholarship fund to help others who had overcome obstacles in their lives attain the goal of a college education--something Michael had looked forward to achieving.
- Delaware County high school graduating senior
- Has maintained good scholastic standing
- Has overcome a physical disability
- Participated in extra-curricular activities
- Has demonstrated good moral character
- Proven financial need
Applications for this scholarship will be open on January 1, 2021.