- Applicant must be a resident of Delaware County
- Applicant must be enrolled full-time at a college or university in the State of Indiana.
- Recipients must be enrolled in school to use these funds, but seniors who are awarded the scholarship may use the funds for graduate school the following year.
- Applicant must be majoring in education, specializing in the teaching of special education or handicapped students
- Applicant must be at least in the third year of studies at the university level
Applications for this scholarship will be open on January 1, 2021.