Donors, both individuals and agencies, can create a fund using the Acorn program by planting a seed (10 percent of the fund minimum) and growing the fund to its required minimum within five years - $10,000 for most funds, $25,000 for scholarship funds. Donors may choose to use the Acorn program to support their individual budgeting or fundraising goals over the five year period.
Current Acorn Funds:
- Edgar Faulkner Sr./Ermal S.Roundtree Fund
- Muncie Animal Care Fund
- Kenneth R. and Glenda D. Miller Scholarship Fund
- Muncie Delaware County Senior Citizens Center Liability Fund
- Sigma Phi Epsilon, Indiana Gamma Charities Endowment Fund
- Wheeler Orchid Collection & Species Bank Fund